Fall is my FAVORITE. And in my opinion, you really can’t get a more perfect place to enjoy fall than in Chester County, PA. Lucky for us, we’re going to be in Chester County for a couple months this fall. We kicked the season off well this weekend, by going apple picking with some friends. Besides the yummy apples, the orchard we went to has the most amazing apple cider donuts, and if there were any left from the six we bought, I’d include a picture…
Some other things I love about fall are:
- sitting in my mom’s screened in porch at night in sweats, reading a good book.
- running! It’s so cool outside I don’t get overheated and can enjoy the run so much more.
- I’m not on Team Pumpkin Spice Latte, but give me a Wawa hazlenut coffee any day and I’m a happy girl.
- going for walks with my our pup around my mom’s little town of Malvern, where the trees are simply gorgeous this time of year.
- and believe it or not, I’m actually more excited about football season this year, since it’s become an easy time for me to blog or read!
What are some of your favorite things to do in the fall?